Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Who said Salad was boring?



Dinner time came really quick so I had to think of something fast. Salad it was! We've been slacking in this department so Salad sounded great! My daughter hates salad, so be thankful you weren't home for dinner! HA! I started with 3 chicken breasts and cut them in half, lengthwise, you then have 6 pieces. This adds a quicker cooking time. I coated my pan with olive oil and then rubbed my chicken down with Greek Seasoning.We love that taste on chicken!! YUMMY! 
Ingredients:
Lettuce
Black Beans
Fiesta Corn
Tri-Color Tortilla Strips
Chicken
Shredded Cheese
Bacon 
Salad dressing (I like Ranch)
Salad Topping>McCormick Extra Crunch
Chop Lettuce and Slice Chicken and then layer toppings on the lettuce. BAMM! you have a Southwest Chicken Salad. :) 
Please feel free to comment and share any great ideas on salad options. Hey, I'm up for anything!











Ingredients

Cooking chicken until no longer pink.

Chop Lettuce


Just add your favorite dressing. I used Ranch!


No comments:

Post a Comment