Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Funday!

Good afternoon! Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. Me and my husband started the day at the flea market with no luck on what I was looking for, but I am determined to find it soon. Soon after, we headed to a cute little restaurant in Saint Augustine, Florida, that serves sandwiches, cookies, gourmet ice pops, fresh brewed loose leaf tea's and coffee's. OMG I'm in heaven, I could just set in there and sip on coffee and have a huge cookie! Yupp that is me! HA!
This would be the second visit for me. The first visit was with my mom from Arizona and it was outstanding! I couldn't wait to visit again. My husband being the champ he is, was impressed. The sandwich was awesome, he had a BAT (bacon avocado turkey) and I had a tomato, turkey and cheese on sourdough. This place actually ships their homemade gourmet ice pops! What?? Who does that? They do!!! Let me introduce to you,
The Hyppo Cafe http://www.thehyppo.com/
so cute! chalk board menu!

me and my hubby, waiting on our food!

I can't wait to come back! I got awesome news today. My mother is coming to Florida for a quick visit in December for the Vintage market days of Jacksonville. For any of you in this area that love antique's and vintage this is for you!  This is an upscale vintage indoor/outdoor flea market event. Here is a link to check it out! https://www.facebook.com/jacksonvillevintagemarketdays/

As always I have a awesome recipe for you. 
Crock-pot Potato Soup 
1 30 oz bag of frozen diced hash browns
1 32 oz box chicken broth
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cans whole milk
salt & pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in crock pot and cook all day on low. I always add half a bag of extra potatoes. hehe. You can add cheese and bacon for extra goodness!

I can't wait for cooler weather! Soups and chili! :)

YES, YES, YES!!!
Have you heard? Tomorrow at Duncan Donuts the pumpkin muffin & donuts and COFFEE will be here!!! Oh my....awwwwwww. Love is in the air. Starbucks too!  Feel free to send me gift cards to get me through the season! mommmmmmm....

Until Tomorrow....
Shana
xoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment