Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday!!!!

What ever happened to Saturday morning cartoons? Are they really gone? I must be growing up, or getting old. HAHA!! I know what your thinking MOM, hush!!!! I remember as a kid, getting up on Saturday morning to watch all those loved cartoons. Now you have Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon and who know's what......TV these days...... :0
Today we started our day with a concealed weapon class in Jacksonville, Florida. I have to say it was very informative. Thanks Shooters. Lots of good information! I was surprised by how many woman was in the class and the age range. Glad I went, thanks to my husband.
We headed to Gainesville, Florida to see my daughter for the afternoon and ended up at a local pizza joint called Blaze Pizza on Archer road . http://www.blazepizza.com This place was fun, you build your own pizza. We will definitely be back! Yummy!
I have to brag on my daughter for a minute, after we left she cooked dinner for herself, and this is the picture she sent me. GO JALYN!!!!
Hamburger steak with mushrooms, sweet potato fries & carrots!
I think she will be just fine. I always hate leaving and saying goodbye. I'm thankful for my house full of pets, lol....:)))) I have something to look forward to when getting home. Saturday was a good day for my girls (hens) I was blessed with 4 eggs, kinda slacking. I think they were mad, I wasn't here to give them treats earlier. I will make it up to them tomorrow! Who else has chickens and spoils them? Come on, I know I'm not the only crazy chicken lady out there.
Tomorrow I will have another great recipe to share. Join me to see whats new!
Love this..... Shana

1 comment: